Saturday, May 10, 2008

Third email from France (Vitrolles)


4.29.08

Hey what’s up- thanks for all yalls email, they are awesome. That’s sweet about the Lovelace’s getting their papers in. When will they know where there goin? ok so I’m like an hour away from getting on a train to Anguleme- something like that, look on the map. It’s all the way on the north west of our mission. Its gonna be a 8 hour train ride there and then 8 hours tomorrow. I’m gonna be stayin with Elder Mayo overnight. I think I sent you a picture. He was my zone leader at the mtc so I’m really excited about the whole trip. Elder Clyde has to pick up his carte de sejour so that’s really cool. I’m going to write everyone letters so be looking for those. I normally don’t have that much time to but 8 hours I’m sure I can write a few. One thing, where does the name Pogue come from? Everyone asks me especially cause Louisiana was French so they all want to hear that its a French name but I’m pretty sure its not. try to send me some pics. I really don’t have any just of the house and stuff maybe our trucks cause people ask about the cars being bigger there cause they are all so small here seriously I haven’t seen anything bigger than our van so our trucks are going to be huge for them. And send some of our family and stuff really just everything. I never got one of our painted house and Chelsea -how is she doing? Be sure to try and send stuff in envelopes cause they just forward our letters but our packages they keep at the bureau until the next time were together so that’s pretty gay . I don’t know how long that will be. I’m not really sure how it works. That’s sweet about Alex’s eagle thing. take pictures of stuff like that and send me just whatever. Tell Uncle Chris I enjoy his emails. that’s funny about Mr. Zack saying Ryan and Taylor instead of Lance and Evan. When is Ryan coming back. I just realized than i dont know how to punctuate if i wanted to. The only period I know how to use is over by the numbers on the right hmm weird. I still don’t know about the notary thing. I’ll figure that out this week . I need to call the bureau. I feel so bad for the missionaries who work in there. I don’t think I would like that very much. I think I might have a place in Vitrolles -well at least we have an agency that has worked with the church before so they know that we are good . The only problem before was that we don’t get paid so no one would work with us but Frere Renderanaridera (ha yeah he is Mallagasi)he is sweet he is the one that’s always at the church I mean every day but he is helping us alot and he always calls President Merrell to check up on things. He helps us so much. It's sweet cause whenever we are around we just go get him to come teach with us and he always does. Alot of times he is just sleeping in his car ha or he will just come with us and tell his daughters to wait there at the church. Our cours danglais is sweet. We only had one person, Carole come last week but we had this miracle last week. Like we were about to start and it was only us and Carole so it was kind of weird but then Elody Fernandez just showed up. Didn’t even know we were there so she stayed (she said that she was going to buy shoes but to stay would be better). Frere Renderanaridera was there so it would have been ok just weird and Elody just got off her mission to England so she speaks English which was perfect. Next week we should have more though. Then we have the mom and two daughters who are still awesome. We were with them last night in Marigane for fhe with the Allanic family. It was so cool. We just taught a little lesson about prophets and then ate. They have a 2 year old Bastian who is cool, then like a one month old baby. Then we played a game where you had a commandment taped on our backs and you had to ask questions to figure out what it was. Mine was going to church every week which was pretty easy but we ended up teaching tithing which wasnt the best time but it as ok I thought. We heard that President Merrill will be there the 18th for their confirmation so that’s cool. We still have alot to teach but they are so ready its awesome. So hopefully that date works and we don’t have any problems. Our other investigators are sweet. We had only 5 this Sunday but 2 really were out of town and one is sick in the hospital so they are still good-just weren’t there. Have fun in Dallas at your flea market thing that should be cool keep looking for ties I guess. Just whatever I should probably go we have to get on our train soon. Ill write yall letters though * Love yall ,Taylor

No comments: