Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Fifth email from France (Vitrolles)

05.13.08

This stupid computer logged me off when I was writing an email to you so it wouldn’t let me sent it so this is my second. So we're in a different place than normal now. The other cyber cafe was full of gamers I guess so we’re down by the shore. We just took some pictures of this huge church. We're gonna go to Aix today for Soeur Douber’s birthday, it should be fun. We’re way later than everyone else though, they already went. It should be a good p-day, though. Anyways everything is good! Just the same stuff. The French is getting better every day. It’s still hard to understand the people -they talk really fast and especially the old people cause they just mumble everything. It was good to talk to y’all. I wish I could have talked to dad more but it seems like y’all are doing good. I feel bad cause you were just telling me how good I was doing on the emails but I don’t have much to say today. I hate to mess up your blogspot. hmm So I’ll try to get some pictures for y’all. I’ve been taking them just haven’t had time to print any out. I’ll try to find a place. Everything will be easier when we don’t have a car and we actually live in the city we are working. I guess we will know Thursday if we are staying or not. I hope everything works out, it’s kinda iffy, though. If we get the apartment in Vitrolles we would probably have bikes. Yeah I think there are bikes from missionaries before us in the bureau that we could use and not have to buy one, so that’s cool. We had our last district meeting yesterday. Elder Green is leaving pretty much for sure. Apparently President Merrell loves to tell people that they are leaving “unless the angel Moroni comes and tells him differently.” ha But Elder Green is really cool. I really liked the day with him in Marseille last week. I will be there again this Thursday cause he has to be here to give a baptismal interview so I will just be with Elder Wright. I hope that goes ok cause you know he came at the same time as me. It should be good though, I think we know enough to get around. The zones are changing too this transfer so that’s gonna change some things. I’m not sure how it was before but some of the boundaries are gonna change and districts. I’m really excited to hear where the Lovelace’s are going. I guess it shouldn’t be before next Tuesday but in a few weeks or something - so that’s exciting. Tell everyone I said hey. I’m gonna start writing stuff during the week to write about because I always forget stuff. I should have alot more to say next week- it’s weird cause I just talked to you yesterday! Well, love y’all - Taylor

1 comment:

Vicki's Vicissitudes said...

WE CAN"T WAIT TO READ MORE AND MORE