Monday, December 28, 2009

90th email from France (Albi)

Hey Everyone, Ok, so this week was pretty good, I guess. Christmas went well. It felt like another normal week but I guess that’s better and it helped us stay focused- something that is becoming a little harder every day. Church was only two hours again. There just weren’t enough people to do all the lessons. Thankfully we had a couple from the stake that came. When we started it was only us and them and the branch president’s family but then a few others came. I’m excited for next week because everyone should be off vacation and at church.
I really liked talking to y’all! The pictures you sent yesterday- everyone looks so much bigger and grown up. It’s going to be really weird to be there with everyone again but it’s coming fast!
I’m not sure what we will be doing this week. We have our district meeting tomorrow morning here in Albi then Elder Hill and I are going to do an exchange so that will be fun. If you remember he was the one I trained before I left the bureau. Normally we work for the last three hours of p-day but recently president told us that we could to it earlier in the day cause at night it gets dark so much earlier. So that’s what we did today. It’s a pretty good feeling to know we will be relaxing for the rest of the day.
So I don’t have a whole lot to say. We talked about so much stuff when I called.
Does Dustin work at the snowball place? In the picture he had one of those shirts on. If so, that’s cool. Daniel looks alot older also. My camera is out of batteries so I can’t send any pictures. I don’t think I took many this week anyways. Sorry this email isn’t very much but I just told you everything on the phone!
Love y’all, Taylor

No comments: