Thursday, December 10, 2009

87th email from France (Albi)

Hey Everyone,
Ok wow- well what a day. I’m emailing from Toulouse. We had to wake up early to get our train around seven. Elder Butler got the call Friday that he would be going to Angouleme which is on the western side above Bordeaux. He was pretty excited. I know he was kind of tired of Albi after three transfers. I’m here with the zone leaders now but I’ll be picking up my new colleague, Elder Newell, around five then we head back to Albi. When we get there we’re not gonna have any time really because we will have to go from the train station straight to the church for our soirée familial. Then I guess we will have to walk back with his bags either later tonight or come get them tomorrow morning. I’m pretty excited about the new comp though, everyone has just said how cool he is. I’ve only met him for a few minutes a few months ago but I think it’s gonna be cool. He’s from California but I don’t know much more that that. This week was good. Saturday night we had a huge party at the church for the Arnolds. I guess they are gone now. They called us for something this morning but by now I think they are on their way home. They were pretty ready to go see their family by the end but they still worked hard. They helped us so much. I think it’s gonna be alot harder now with them not here but we will be ok at least I’m with someone cool. This week I did an exchange with Elder Scott. It went really well. It was kinda cool working together again but being alot older and better at what we do- kinda more experienced, I guess. It’s kinda weird to think about but after today our group will be the oldest in the mission. That’s super weird to think about. Today at the bureau was strange cause all the ones leaving today are the ones just one group older than us in the mtc. I'll tell Elder Page Whitney got his letter. I’m sure in a few days she can talk to him on face book.
oh la I can’t believe your gonna be home soon. It seems like you were just there. I guess I will be home pretty soon- crazy.
Yeah, for my ear- I finally called Soeur Carter about it cause it was still bugging me- not hurting at all but just kind of plugged up so today the doctor from Germany for Europe called me and he just emailed me a prescription that I will have to go to a pharmacy to get filled. So I’ll do that today and hopefully it will go away. He did kinda act like it was a big deal cause he said it could get worse. I’m hoping the medicine will take care of it.
Really I don’t need anything for Christmas, maybe if you want to send some cards or something but don’t pay for posting or anything. There isn’t anything at all that I really need and I’ll be home so soon after that. I would just have to bring back what you would send me and I already have way too much stuff!
Ok, have a good week and a safe trip home. Send some pics with Sulphur people. See ya soon! Love y'all, Taylor

No comments: