Monday, January 4, 2010

91st email from France (Albi)

Hey Everyone,
Piper is finally here, that’s exciting! She’s cute. But it's kinda weird to think that Ivy had a baby and I am now an uncle cause I haven’t really been there. I am excited for that though. This week was good. We had a few really long days but it’s good to say we worked hard. Everything is going good- it’s starting to set in that I don’t have that much time left and that I’ll be with yall again soon. It doesn’t really bother me during the week though just during emails and preparation days. Elder Newell is doing pretty good keeping me concentrated. I did an exchange with Elder Hill, my old comp from Toulouse, and we just talked about home all day so that made me realize how much Newell is helping me stay focused. We have alot of stuff to do the next two weeks so that will make them go by fast. Wednesday we are in Toulouse then again for an exchange this weekend and also we are doing another exchange with the Montauban elders Tuesday of next week. So with all that, wow it’s all kind of unreal. Everything I did before I came to France seems like a big pre-existence memory. I am excited to go back to normal life though. Well, I’ve said enough about going home I guess. I do still have two weeks. Church was good again. There weren’t many people there. Actually alot of people haven’t come since the Arnolds left. I hope it’s not for that same reason. We would love to go out and see all the people they saw and taught but it’s just not possible without a car. We’re trying to start working with members though even though its hard. This week we didn’t really see any members since at church the Sunday before which kind of makes for a lonely week but we have a few things planned for the next few days so I hope that all works out. The New Year’s pictures look cool. Everyone is so much different.
I don’t have any pictures today but I think I’ll just make you wait. Also, I have tons you haven’t seen on memory cards but don’t get too excited, I think I sent most of the good ones!
I’ll see you soon! Love y’all, Taylor

No comments: