Monday, September 28, 2009

77th email from France (the Bureau)


Hey Everyone, So this week was pretty good. It seems like we mostly filled our nights with lessons making the days go by pretty fast. Church yesterday ended up really well! We had four of our amis that ended up coming so that was good. Also, it was our fast and testimony meeting and for the first time in a while there wasn’t any strange stories or weirdos that talked so our amis seemed to like it. As for my departure, I haven’t heard anything. President will come to the bureau tomorrow and I’ll probably ask him if he has been thinking about where I will go my guess is that I will leave next Monday, but as to where, I really don’t know. This week should be pretty busy. We have our zone conferences this week. Ours is Wednesday then of course this weekend is general conference. I’m pretty excited about that. Hopefully we will have some amis that will come. We have been inviting everyone. I will miss all of our investigators and members here in Toulouse when I leave. Today we are going bowling. I’m pretty excited cause we haven’t done anything really cool with our p days in a while, just chilled in the bureau. As for your questions, yeah sign me up for school. April wouldn’t be that bad. I would like to go to Provo but I’m not sure. Try, I guess, though. Yeah, summer and fall in Idaho would be different. I heard also sometimes you can go for the three summer fall and winter- maybe that would be a good idea- just to catch up a little. I had Elder Sellers email you with the questions and stuff. I think it’s not a problem to wait till the end of November but not any later than that, so it’s good that dad is taking care of that this week. I’ll send you some pics today. I took a few this week. Thailand seems really cool, I am jealous. Email me back. I’ll be here for a while or at least back on later today. I can’t believe will be 21 next week- I feel old. Also is there any blogs from Bryan or Andrew this week? Copy and paste them to me. I wrote Bryan last week. His mom sent me a little email with his address. I also wrote to Grandma and Grandpa. Hey, so we just got back from bowling it was fun. I had a solid 115 but not near as good as I was. That’s cool the letter finally came for Whitney today. She should write him back. So we have to go work soon but we don’t really have any rendez vous so hopefully we can find some people to talk to. We at least were planning passing someone named Adel that we used to teach when we came but then he gave us like five rendez vous but he wasn’t ever there so we stopped calling or going over. But hopefully he will be happy to see us since it’s been a few months. He lives in a pretty bad Mus. quartier so I hope we don’t have any problems. Because we are a trio, it’s better sometimes though. But still there are places I’ve been that I will never go back to, just not worth it cause there are so many raging, wild, mean rock throwing Ars. but anyways. Hopefully I will email you from my new ville next week!
Love y’all, Taylor

No comments: