Monday, August 17, 2009

71st email from France (the Bureau)


Hey, that sounds so fun to just chill with everyone back home. Kinda makes me think about when I’ll be there again but that is kinda crazy. I’m sure it made it kinda hard to pack but fun. I’m sure you will be excited to see everyone in Saudi too and Chelsea, I’m sure you miss her. If you took pictures of everyone at the house that would be cool to see. Have fun with your new camera. That’s a really nice one!
We had a pretty good week! It flew by extremely fast. I almost can’t believe it’s preparation day again. We were able to see a few people and had a few good rendez-vous in the bureau. It’s been kinda hectic. Everyone has been pretty busy. I guess cause it’s summer and everyone is on vacation. I’ve been getting tons and tons of coordonnées which is cool but you have to really stay on top of it or they start to add up fast. The cool thing is that lots come from Utah so it’s the higher up people that took a tour of the USA and lots of them are turning out to be nice families and cool people. Also the visitor sites and stuff give them a good image of the church and members which helps alot cause lots of people still have strange ideas that they get from the tv or I don’t even know where from. We had a referral that we got from a less active member a few weeks ago then this week we were finally able to teach her then she came to church so that was kind of a highlight! I guess I’m kinda starting to realize that I’ve been here in Toulouse for a while. It’s already my fourth transfer. I’ll be excited to leave for somewhere else but its gonna be hard also almost like a different life than here in the bureau. So in two days it will be five months which still seems like a while but it’s weird cause it seems like I just marked in my planner the day where I had six months. It’s just going so fast.
I did an exchange with the elders in Tarbes. It went well. They are having a pretty rough time just not having people to teach but I think that’s kind of spread through the mission right now with summer and all; even though we are doing fine here sometimes I forget also that it’s easier in a big town like Toulouse- just so many more people to teach, talk to- just for everything. I’m definately going to miss that if I go somewhere small. After this transfer things are changed up a little and were doing another district meeting tomorrow, so two weeks in a row but it should be ok- the last one went well. I remembered to write down the little things I wanted to tell you. Google earth updated the photo of our house and you can see the old Camaro in the driveway. I was pretty excited when I saw that. There are also a few other cars but I’m not sure who they belong to. It actually looks kinda white trash with the camper there but I guess it kinda was for a while after the hurricane, so whatever! I got an email from Eric. Did you see him while you were there? I hope so. He said is going back to school and he said he had his schedule and everything for Lamar so that’s great.
That’s about all I can think of. I’ll send some pictures later on. I hope you make it back ok. Love y’all, Taylor

No comments: