Tuesday, August 4, 2009

69th email from France (the Bureau)

With Elder Clyde, his trainer
With Elder Davis, his MTC Companion
With his MTC district sisters

Hey! It’s really relaxing to sit here and read your emails. Everything is kind of crazy here in the bureau today. It’s the transfer day so there are about twenty people here. Everyone’s been on my computer which kind of bugged me but I guess it’s not so bad. We just got back from doing our shopping which was way expensive cause we have six people now. Elder Wright and Monson are training for the next three or four weeks that means we will be in a trio for a while which is always weird but I guess it won’t be so bad. Actually I’m going to write more later. There’s too many people walking around…oh and Soeur Oliver and Daun (my MTC sisters) are here going home which is making me pretty homesick. Everyone’s pretty excited to go home. So this has been a pretty big transfer. There’s a bunch of people going home and also a lot of things changing with all the towns and missionaries. There are quite a few places closing because of the lack of greenies. I think about five places. Actually Saint Raphael won’t have missionaries now which is pretty sad, cause the branch is going to struggle without them. I just hope the members there are strong enough to keep it up and going. Our week was good enough but kind of hard. We had a lot of stuff planned that didn’t work out. I did do an exchange with Elder Parker one of the zone leaders and it went really well so that was good. But we did it during the week so I didn’t work in the bureau then I was left with lots of stuff to do without a lot of time. President’s family was at church. They’re from Quebec and they all have the strangest French accents ever. We enjoyed meeting them. I can’t think of much to say. Thanks for the pictures. Whitney looks really skinny and in shape and Trevor looks just exactly like Dean! It looks like they all had fun at Youth Conference. Love y’all, Taylor

No comments: