Monday, August 10, 2009

70th email from France (the Bureau)

Hey everyone, I can’t believe its time to do emails already. It seems like I just did a few days ago. This week was one of the fastest ever. It really flew by. I guess for a few reasons we seemed to be all busy working in the bureau, it seems like the transfers bring lots of work that we don’t normally have. I know it did for me and then with that we had quite a bit of referrals. We still haven’t had any big problems with the cars. It’s kind of amazing. We haven’t had any wrecks since I’ve been here. The process of what to do after a wreck kind of scares me because I’ve never had to mess with it but how sweet would it be leaving and never having to worry about it. I brought up this point to president and jokingly he said "on vous garde jusqu'à la fin" kind of like ‘well, we’ll just keep you till it’s over’. Also this week it seems like we have been busy teaching and seeing people. Almost every night was filled from the second we left the bureau. We even had some rendezvous that were kind of laid back which is always good. One was a fhe that went really well. We played the water game and everyone loved it. It’s the first time we have done that since I’ve been here but I’m convinced it’s the best cause everyone loves it. Another night there was an guy from nice that took us out to eat which was way nice of him and then after that we had a recent convert that we teach at the bureau and he even brought bread and cheese to snack on. Then Saturday night we got to do service which always makes the day go by fast. In the bureau things are going really good. We got a big delivery this week- all the new phones for everyone. They came in a big box, now I have the project to get them out to everyone and switch the sim cards and all that. Actually President told me I’m going to go with the assistants to all the zone conferences to do it so I’m pretty excited about that! I’ll be in Nice, Marseille then over to Bordeaux then down to Montpellier. Wow- I will take almost the whole week but it will be really cool to see everyone and mostly to put an end to all these phone problems. So I’ll be looking forward to this trip in two weeks or so. Other than that not a whole lot is going on, just normal time is flying by. District meeting is tomorrow. I’m kind of worried again but the last few have turned out good. Also tomorrow after I’m going to Tarbes for an exchange so that should be cool. I hope we can find some people to help them out. It’s going pretty slow now for them. Love y’all, Taylor

No comments: