Tuesday, January 6, 2009

39th email from France (Cannes)

So this is the third email I’ve tried to type! This computer is stupid….. Thanks for the pictures everything looks really nice and you seem to be all settled in. We’re in Marseille today for the carte de sejour for Elder Monson . I figure we’ll be coming back this week to work some stuff out. It didn’t go all that well today. Our week was pretty good, nothing to special happened. We had a little New Year’s party at the church. The food was pretty good (we thought) but everyone got sick! It was pretty bad. I ended up sleeping all day Friday but I’ve been tired too so that helped anyways but really I didn’t get out of bed for like over 20 hours! Other than that bad thing, we’ve been finding some really cool people so we’ll see. The time has been going by fast. I guess that makes 11 months today. The weathers been nice still -not too cold, a little rain but nothing too bad. Sorry I don’t have much time but it’s good that y’all are doing good. I really liked the pictures! Bye, love y’all! Taylor

No comments: