Monday, May 11, 2009

57th email from France (the Bureau)




Hey Everyone, What a day! We’ve been all over picking up and dropping off the missionaries for the transfers. It’s always good to see the ones that have been in other zones for a while. Also all the ones going home are here so that’s always kind of hard to be around- it just makes us all feel super trunky. We’re all pretty busy with the transfer, updating things with the new missionaries and making sure everything is going smoothly. Now tomorrow will be a different story with all the new ones coming in. We’re getting 6 sisters and three elders. They seem to be all pretty cool with the pictures we have, it’s always cool to see how American they are and all the little things that they find interesting and are completely normal for us now. Tonight we have a rendez vous with a member so we’ll need to leave around six or so. I hope that goes well. It’s a lady and it’s the second time we’ve seen her. I called to make sure it was still good so I hope all goes well, but you never know. It always seems to be a hassle meeting people in town then going to see someone. But most of the time it goes smoothly. This week has been good- we’ve been able to teach quite a bit and found some cool people. We had three amis or investigations at church so that’s pretty good even though one had to leave early cause he had things to do. The other two seemed to like it and hopefully we’ll be able to see them this week. I don’t have that much to say since I just talked to you yesterday. It was really good talking to y’all! I really enjoyed it. Sorry if I was boring on the phone. I realized I was a little lame after I hung up, sorry. (For the record, he wasn’t lame or boring in any way. Mom) I’ll send a picture of my passport soon. You talked about the gnc stuff. What I had before was called no xplode and it was made by bsn if you wanted to look that would be cool. But you don’t have to buy it if it costs a whole lot just that would be a lot better in a box than a bunch of chocolate, I think! I saw some elders today that I hadn’t seen in a while today. They were going crazy just super ready to get home. I could see myself being like that too, though maybe not that much! Well, thanks for everything! Love y’all, I hope you have a good week. Taylor

No comments: