Monday, April 6, 2009

52nd email from France (the Bureau)

Hey, so you’re there in Rome! I bet it’s really cool, probably not too different than here. Alex did email me! That is SO cool. Madagascar is going to be sweet! The people from there are so nice, everyone that I have known anyways. When I was in Vitrolles I talked about Frère Renderenaridera a lot, remember? He’s from there. Then everyone else that I have met from there has been really cool. There all seem to be pretty humble. I’m sure it will be pretty poor where he’s going and we can talk in French after. That’s going to be sweet! So my week has been really good here in the office. I’ve learned a lot more about what I’m going to be doing. So the referral thing is pretty important- we get names and addresses from all over the world, different visitor sites and just all over then we give them out to where ever they need to go. Then pretty much take care of all the 12 cars in the mission which isn’t that hard unless they get in wrecks which isn’t too often. Then we end up doing just lots of little other random jobs to keep things going smoothly. Um, we’re going to go eat- I’ll email more later. Hey so yeah, here in the office and it is really cool. I’m with Elder Wright from my mtc district, then Elder Monson who I was with in Cannes, then Elder Mak also from Hong Kong who is pretty much our personal chef! He cooks amazing meals every day. They’re way better than anything I’ve eaten since I got here. Then there are always missionaries all around, stopping in and doing things so it’s pretty fun! But there is a lot that we have to get done also. I take care of all the mail too, which is kind of cool to see but then of course I haven’t been getting much! You should probably send me something from Rome! That would be cool! You said Whitney wrote a letter which is pretty cool. Conference was really good. I guess you didn’t watch much of it. We were at the church so it was kind of the first time I met the members also. There are two wards here and they were all together for conference so it was kind of of hard to know who I would really be working with. All the new missionaries came in this week so it was kind of weird to see them all. They were all so “American”. You could really tell a difference in them and the ones that have been out for a while. There was one who kept saying “tight” and we haven’t stopped laughing at him! Well, I don’t have a whole lot to say. Have a good vacation! You should take some pictures and send them next week! Thanks a lot for your email! Love y’all, Taylor

No comments: