Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Tenth email from France (Vitrolles)

Hey! How’s it going? I guess y’all are in Missouri now- that’s cool. I hope y’all are having fun. Tell everyone I said hey. That’s cool that your camps were good. Everything’s going good here, just the same stuff. Actually this morning I was in Marseille for the second appointment for my carte de sejour. It was crazy- just a lot of Muslims. Really they’re everywhere here. I’m pretty sure there’s more of them than French people. But that’s ok, some of them are nice. Yeah, the missionary work here is going good. We’re still working with a lot of people and having a lot of progressing amis. We actually have a rendez vous at the church in like an hour so I don’t think I’ll have that much time to email. We are emailing from this new place -kind of dumb- it’s like a teen center place, ha, so the hours of when there gonna be open are a little unsure. Oh yeah, tell Uncle Chris that that’s the same spot me and Quinton used to fish years ago. That’s pretty cool. It sounds like there doing a little better than we ever did though. Yeah I got a letter from Brian and then Jace so it was good to hear from them. I just read Dad’s email. I can’t believe y’all are driving all the way home from Missouri now. I bet that was a long drive. Sorry I don’t have any idea where the lifejackets are. There should be two for fishing behind the seat of my truck maybe or just in the garage but the other ones are probably at the Zachary’s if I had to guess. I’m not sure though. Sorry this email isn’t very long. We don’t have much time today. You don’t have to put it on your blog. Or you can pick out some stuff to put on there. I know a lot of these emails really make any sense but whatever just change it up a little. I got letters from Melanie and Jenny today cause they were sent to Marseille after I moved to Vitrolles. So that was cool. I’m gonna start to write people more, there is just so little time. I’m gonna try to print out some pictures and send y’all- it’s just hard because we never have any time. I’ll try to get a little box or something to send y’all. I have a lot more papers and stuff just like I sent you after the MTC. Well, I’m gonna go. I’ll talk to yall later! Love y’all, Taylor

1 comment:

Vicki's Vicissitudes said...

It is so awesome to read him speaking french. I LOVE IT