Tuesday, December 9, 2008

35th email from France (Cannes)

Hey everyone thanks for your email. Wow that’s really cool that y’all finally made a decision. I’m excited. I think that’s going to be sweet. I bet everyone was pretty shocked! Today was fun. There are a few missionaries in Nice that are finishing so we met them half way in Antibes and we ate on the beach and walked around. It was a lot of fun. The weather wasn’t the best. The sun wasn’t out but there was a lot of sun. It was cool to see all the snow covered Alps. I don’t think I’ve ever seen big mountains and the beach before. It was cool. I took lots of pictures. I’ll try to send them to y’all. That was today. Other than that we also had a pretty good week.-just more normal stuff. I guess I just passed ten months so that’s cool. Time is really going fast. I can’t believe this transfer is almost over. I’m pretty sure that I’ll be staying here in Cannes so whatever. We’ve been around a little this week mostly to St. Raphael. I was there for an exchange which was really cool then also again for a zone meeting. We practiced singing for the big Christmas party at Marseille. It was good to see everyone but you know how I feel about organized singing! I’m getting better -I don’t mind it but anything you have to practice for is just dumb. This Sunday we ate with some members for the first time here so that’s exciting. It was the family Wally. They were super cool and we just joked around. It was a good change from walking around all day. Also we have been meeting some pretty cool people just here and there so we’ll see. The only problem is that no one can come to church so really its lame. Tonight we have a rv with this family that’s pretty cool. We might even eat but I’m not sure. I got a letter from Sonia, Leticia and Barbara from Vitrolles so that was pretty exciting. I’ll have to write them back soon. I’m hoping to see some people I know at the party in Vitrolles cause its not to far. The amis and members are invited so I’m sure a few will come. OK wow Saudi- that’s really sweet- your leaving soon too. What is everybody saying? Were Dad’s work people shocked? He’s been there forever. Just tell me what everyone said- I’m really interested. I have no idea how the phone is going to work. ohhhhh what about the cell phones I would like to keep my number and all that, I hope it doesn’t change. What are you doing with all of our stuff? Cars? House? Who’s going to keep it up and all that? Who’s going to have keys and be there? Are you trying to sell the older truck or what? Or the boat? Don’t you dare! How much stuff can you bring like just suitcases or what? Evan said you can come back every 5 months or so. I guess means summers and Christmas’s. that seems very often. For the visa I don’t know maybe it would be easier from my end. I seem to be at the stupid prefecture place often enough. We’re going next Monday to Nice for Elder Monson- he still isn’t legal and he’s been here over a year.I’m sure your Christmas will be good. Your little ward is going to be so happy to have a new family. Watch Dad will be the bishop in like a month. I guess I’ll come live with yall for awhile after, then school for summer sounds good. I haven’t really even thought about after that much. I still have to decide three weeks earlier or later. I’m waiting for Christmas to open the box. Well that’s about it. You can take out a lot of this stuff. Send me lots of details about everything your doing to get ready to go. Love y’all. Taylor

One other thing: Whitney and Evan get ready because international school is going to kick your butt…don’t forget I called it.

No comments: