Friday, March 21, 2008

MTC Letter #6

Hey, what's up? I'm not even sure where y'all are is this the week. Y'all are off school this week or next? Dad's in Honduras- that's really cool! I really want some pictures of that. I bet he's having so much fun. Y'all are gonna have fun at Sam Rayburn too. That's pretty cool. Oh today I sent y'all like 60 pictures so i hope y'all get those soon. There are some with double print and stuff so you can give some away if you want. The main thing is that when I get home I just want a big stack of pictures to look through of my mission. So if you want to scrapbook stuff make copies somehow. I tried to find some other stuff for you to scrapbook. I have these teaching record things from the TRC which is where the volunteers come and we teach them the lessons for 35 minutes. We did it for the second time in french Wednesday so that went really good. I was excited. I guess I don't have that much to say. We just have been doin the same stuff. I haven't gotten your package yet. You said it would come today. I hope it does so i don't have to wait till Monday. Same thing with the dear elders, try to send me one if you get this in time. It seems like forever to wait till Monday at 5:00. I just put my black suit in the dry cleaners so I'll get that Tuesday after 4 so I'll just wear the brown one alot which is ok. I really like both of them. One of the buttons fell off but I'm gonna get one of the sisters to fix it today. They said they would oh.. my really good friend from Idaho came in Wednesday. He's the one I called in the airport and he didn't have his call yet but he said he would probably see me in here and then there he was. I was pretty excited. I had a feeling he was coming that day so I wore the tie he gave me at school. It was pretty cool cause that was only like the second time I wore it then it was the day he came. Then we have the same time for breakfast so Iget to talk to him then also. I see him a few times during the day and I still see Andrew from school alot too. Actually I know quite a few guys from school so that's sweet. um Send me some pics of the fish tank and the painted house. Hows Chelsea doing? You said you brought her to the kennel , that's sad. Ivy send me a really cool package for St. Patrick's Day. It had a green bow tie and some green glasses. I didn't put them on though cause I didn't feel like messing with the glitter and then some "mission" ties from Calder which are really cool. I wore one of them so far and everyone liked it so thats always fun. Also Ivy got me this plant your own clover thing which we liked way to much cause we have nothing else to do and its growing now and pretty big so thats cool. It's been snowing here which was really wierd cause it was feelin pretty good for a few weeks. Well it snowed a few days ago. The sun is back out today, it's way different. I really miss the rain though. The firesides have still been kinda boring but there getting better. Sherri Dew, I'm not sure how to spell it but the president of Deseret Books or something talked to us. She was pretty good, then the president of the 70 which wasn't bad. I'm still working out alot gettin a little bigger so thats cool- still eating pretty healthy. I really like the wraps and salads they have here. They're alot better than the cafeteria food. So we lost like 16 guys in the last group to Paris then only got 3 so its way weir. It seems empty in our hall. Well, that's about all I have for now. Let me know how everything is with y'all. S end some pics. Love y'all, Taylor

No comments: