Friday, March 14, 2008

MTC Letter #5

Hey, what’s up? I can't believe you didn't get the email last week that really sucks. Well everything here has been good just the same stuff. The group older than us leaves Monday so that’s really weird that we’re gonna be the ones that have been here the longest. All of the ones leaving are going to Paris so I guess we won't really see them. How it works is every 3 weeks they get French missionaries but they switch from Paris and Belgium to just Toulouse so every 6 weeks they go to the areas. So the pictures you got of Mayo and Steinblick-they are in Toulouse. I guess I didn't say anything that important last week. I wanted some pictures of the newly pained house and maybe the fish tank. Y’all seemed pretty excited about that. Y’all need to buy a red finned chinchili thing for me. The last one we had was really cool; its like a silver kind of round shaped fish with red fins. They’re really cool. Dad should be leaving for Honduras. That’s really cool. Make sure I get some pictures from that and I really don't have that many pictures of y’all at all so just send whatever. Go with Whitney and buy me some ties from good will or something. We have “cravate commerces” or tie trades pretty often and I would like to have some. It doesn't matter if they are old just make sure there not to ugly. The big polyester ones are better cause I couldn't trade any of my new ones, that would be stupid. I’ve only traded two so far but I got one really good deal for an ugly blue tie and then I got 4 decent ties for this blue one I didn't like so that was cool. If you find my blue striped Hilfiger tie send that. I miss that one but every thing else is good. I got the money clip, that’s really cool -thanks for that and the beef jerky that was good. I’ve still been working out a lot so that’s cool. I’m about to run out of the no vapor mix I brought which really, really stinks but whatever. Tell me how everyone is doing. I heard Evan got on Mitchell’s baseball team so that’s cool I guess. How is the Sulphur golf doing? Brett said they played in the Golden Tor the other day so maybe if you could let me know how there doing. I still haven't got any nascar updates so that would be cool. We did laundry today that wasn't bad I guess. Our new district leader is Elder Scott so that’s really great, so much better than the Mooner. The word going around is that our new zone leaders are gonna be Embley and Doud which is ok. Our only French days are going good. We had one yesterday. We've been having them 3 times a week so thats cool. ohhh We taught our first lesson in French at the TRC Wednesday. It went really good, I thought. We go every Wednesday so it's kinda like the thing; we work for the whole week so it feels really good when were done. We taught the first lesson twice then the second lesson twice now the first lesson once so we have 3 more weeks, one more first lesson in french then 2 second lessons in french. I would send y'all somethin in French but it would take to long. I might write a letter. I got a letter from Andrew about Arizona, he seemed pretty excited. I'm gonna write him a letter today. Did y'all ever get a french flag? I ordered a french shirt from the bookstore for 7 dollars but I just realized how gay that would be to wear in France so i might send it to Evan in the mail. It just has the flag on the front and it sais the capital and population and currency and stuff like that. I should have ordered a Louisiana one before that but oh well. How is everything else? I don't have that much to say. I'm ready to get out of here. The food pretty much tastes the same. I've been eating the wraps about twice a day. They're good though so i don't care. Well , Ihave to go. You can send this to whoever, I don't care just make sure to take out all the stupid stuff. Oh make sure you send it to Ms. Susan. She has sent me like 2 dear elders so just make sure she gets this. Oh yeah where is my patriarcal blessing? I really want that. I thought i had it but i don't so send that to me. Werre gonna take some cool pictures today so I'll get you those. For that scripture I guess I want D&C 100 4-6. That's a pretty cool one. Sorry if its caused you problems for not having it yet. I see matt every now and then thats cool, well thats about it. Love y'all, Taylor

No comments: